- Display: Point matrix, 130 x 100 pixels
- Power supply: 95 – 240V/AC, 110 – 340V DC
- Protection type: IP65 (front)
- Reading category: CAT III
- Weight: 325g
- Reading range: Max. 3x 690/400V AC
- Connections: Screw terminals
- Dimensions: 96(W) x 96(H)
- Colour: Black-white
- Interfaces: 1x RS 485; 1x Ethernet
- Type: SENTRON
- Manufacturer’s part: Siemens PAC3200
The Siemens SENTRON PAC3200 is a powerful Compact Multifunctional Meter that is suitable for use in industrial, government and commercial applications where basic metering and energy monitoring is required. The meter may be used as a standalone device monitoring over 50 parameters or as part of an industrial control, building automation or global power monitoring system. Metering and monitoring applications range from simple analogue volt and amp meter replacements to stand-alone sub billing or cost allocation installations with multiple tariffs.
The PAC3200 provides open communications using Modbus RTU/TCP, PROFIBUS-DP, and PROFINET protocols for easy integration into any local or remote monitoring system. Simple configuration of the meter can be done from the front display.